PTC Creo View 220.127.116.11 | 3.2 Gb
Languages: English, Deutsch, Français, Italiano, Español, 日本語, 中文, 한국어, Português, Русский.
PTC Inc., is pleased to announce the availability of Creo View 18.104.22.168, is a powerful and highly scalable viewer for visualising 3D and 2D models from all major CAD applications, as well as drawings and documents from a variety of sources.
What's New in Creo View 6.0 :
The Latest and Greatest Capabilities - Exciting new capabilities are putting more power in the hands of Creo View users. New capabilities include:
- Assembly Comparison Tools
- PMI Searching and Color Coding
- Support for New File Types
- New Creo View WebGL Toolkit
Collaboration with Augmented Reality - With cloud-based AR through Creo View, you can already view and share designs, securely collaborate with stakeholders across the enterprise, and access product designs whenever and wherever you need. With Creo View 6.0, you can now publish and manage up to 10 designs and control who has access to each AR experience. In addition, you can publish experiences for use with the HoloLens and as QR codes.
Design Validation Tools - Creo View is now able to perform complex comparisons of assemblies in addition to existing drawing and geometry comparison tools. Reduce design review cycle time by quickly and efficiently identifying:
- Added, Removed, Changed, and Moved components
- Design Changes including shapes of added and removed materials
- Modified Attributes
Support for Model Based Design - Several new improvements have been made to help support model based design initiatives including:
- Real Time Search and Color-coding of PMI information embedded in models
- Support of alternate shapes for components in use-cases like sheet metal design, using bent and flattened states
- Improved and simplified data conversion tools to ensure accurate generation of content
ECAD Data Visualization - Creo View ECAD provides unrivaled ability to view the latest versions of multiple types of ECAD data including vendor-specific and industry-standard file formats. This is on top of the standard functionality that includes:
- Single, easy-to-use GUI for viewing all ECAD data regardless of the source
- Access to ECAD data across the enterprise either embedded in Windchill or as a stand-alone application
- Data interrogation, mark-up and report generation to validate design integrity
- Facilitation of online, concurrent design reviews across multiple domains and locations
- Data comparison of like data (board/board, schematic/schematic revisions), between design disciplines (schematic/board), manufacturing files (layout/artwork) and between ECAD layout and Creo Parametric
- Data validation including ability to preview and accept/reject design differences or change proposals
About PTC Creo View. Creo View is a simple but powerful enterprise visualization technology that enables virtually effortless collaboration across local and global design teams. Access to multiple forms of engineering data including 3D CAD models, 2D drawings, electrical schematics, and printed circuit boards both interactively at your desktop or through augmented reality (AR) allows design authors, project managers and downstream suppliers to quickly and easily access and share information between themselves and other stakeholders.
Creo View makes the comparison and validation process easy, with single-view interrogation of mechanical and electrical design, project and part data.
With Creo View, you're on the way to faster and higher quality design reviews, improved user and extended design team collaboration, and higher quality products at a lower cost.
About PTC. PTC was founded in 1985 and is headquartered in Needham, MA, USA. It was formerly known as Parametric Technology Corporation and changed its name to PTC . in January 2013. It is a leading software company in the domains of product lifecycle management (PLM), Internet of things (IoT) and augmented reality (AR). The company operates in two segments: software products and professional services.
PTC delivers innovative solutions that changes how products are created and serviced across the entire product lifecycle. Apart from PLM, IoT and AR, the company also provides solutions in the CAD and Service Lifecycle Management (SLM).
Product: PTC Creo View
Version: 22.214.171.124 Build 24
Supported Architectures: 32bit / 64bit
Website Home Page :
System Requirements: PC / Linux
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7even and above / Solaris 10, Redhat Linux 5.2 (6.2), Novell SUSE
Size: 4.5 Gb
Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me