Esko Studio v220.127.116.11 For Adobe Illustrator Multilingual (x64) | 886.6 MB
Studio is a unique set of tools for 3D packaging design made specifically for packaging artwork professionals. Why work in a flat world if packaging isn't? Studio will help you produce better artwork. Whether you are a designer trying out different ideas, or a prepress operator checking a back-match, with Studio you are virtually holding the pack in your hands.
Create hyper realistic 3D visuals
Studio is also a powerful communication tool. It lets you create exciting 3D visuals to show to your client, ranging from PDF files with 3D content to movies, hero shots or a virtual pack shot. Other 3D tools can be complicated, Studio is fast and easy.
Studio Store Visualizer
Test the visual impact of your latest design in the environment where it all happens: the store. Create a virtual retail environment with Studio Store Visualizer. See your new designs on the shelf next to the competition; present a complete product launch in 3D, including retail-ready packaging, displays and other branded items.
Perfect shrink sleeve designs
Toolkit for Shrink Sleeves is a unique and award winning application to simulate a heat shrink sleeve around one or more objects. See in Adobe® Illustrator® how your artwork distorts, automatically apply a counter distortion and produce great looking 3D PDF files. Avoid trial-and-error.
Catch mistakes before they get printed
Check for mistakes before making printing plates, embossing dies or varnish blankets. Avoid rejects by showing your client up-front an accurate virtual mock-up. Use Studio as internal QA tool: Check for panel misalignments, spot structural mistakes in time. Create the perfect back-match. Perform advanced shrink sleeve distortions and save hours of time performing shrink tests.
What's New in Studio 16.1.1
- x86-64 compatible dual-core processor (Intel® or AMD®), minimum dual-core.
- Please note that from 14.0.2 onwards, Studio Toolkit and Studio Store Visualizer are 64-bit applications and thus only run on a x86-64 compatible dual-core processor. The 32-bit version of Adobe® Illustrator® is not supported.
- Minimum 8 GB RAM.
- An NTFS volume is required. The software takes maximum 1 GB of disk space. But take into account the need for storage of temporary and production data. A backup solution is strongly advised.
- A discrete graphics card using NVIDIA or AMD/ATI graphics chips and supporting OpenGL 2.1 (or newer). A minimum of 512 MB of video memory is required.
- 10/100/1000 Base-T Ethernet, TCP/IP v4 protocol, TCP/IP v6 protocol is not supported.
- Studio requires Adobe® Illustrator® CS6, CC 2014, CC 2015, CC 2015.3, or CC 2017.
- Adobe® Illustrator® CC 2017 is supported from 16.0.2. From 16.0.2 onwards, CC 2014 is no longer supported.
- The 64-bit version of Adobe® Illustrator® is supported. The 32-bit version of Adobe® Illustrator® is not supported.
All Link Download :