File size: 48.6 MB
1Password for Mac - Have you ever forgotten a password? 1Password creates strong, unique passwords for every site, remembers them all for you, and logs you in with a single tap. It's the best way to stay secure and the fastest way to use the web.
The latest version of the popular password manager is a major update with dozens of new features and improvements, including a new dark-themed, collapsible sidebar that makes it easier to use and manage password vaults.
The app's redesign extends to the lock screen, login icons, tags, pop-out windows for items, and more, while there is a new custom font Courier Prime Bits, by Alan Dague-Greene, that makes it easier to view passwords.
A quick list of other changes from AgileBits:
- Every pixel has been put under the microscope and polished for maximum upgradedness.
- The new "pop-out" feature allows you to view an item in a window of its own and keep it handy.
- Secure notes are now rendered using Markdown.
- Quick Open allows you to quickly jump to your items or vaults (find it under the File menu).
- A custom password font, all our own, courtesy of Alan Dague-Greene.
- A new password strength meter.
- Touch ID now leverages your computer's Secure Enclave, making it more secure than ever before.
- Login items now have a gorgeous, custom rendered icon by default.
- Remove duplicate items on a per-vault basis by clicking Help > Tools > Clean Up Duplicate Items.
- Integration with Spotlight allows you to find your items using Apple's built-in search engine.
- Nested tags allow you to up your organization: add tags with / in them and 1Password will break them down into groups.
- Opt in to automatic updates and never be left behind again.
Compatibility: macOS 10.12 or later 64-bit
Buy Premium To Support Me & Get Resumable Support & Max Speed:
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction