GoodSync Enterprise 10.9.7.7 Multilingual | File size: 43.6 MB
GoodSync is an easy and reliable file backup and file synchronization software. It automatically analyzes, synchronizes, and backs up your emails, precious family photos, contacts, MP3s, financial documents, and other important files locally - between desktops, laptops, servers, external drives, and Windows Mobile devices, as well as remotely through FTP , SFTP, WebDAV, and more. GoodSync file synchronization software combines bulletproof reliability with an extremely easy to use interface to compare, synchronize, and backup your emails, contacts, photos, iTunes, MP3s, and other important files.
Automatically synchronize and back up your important files between desktops, laptops, servers, and external drives over a network or the Internet. Using an innovative synchronization algorithm GoodSync file sync software is years ahead of the pack when it comes to file synchronization.
bidirectional synchronization to prevent data loss
unidirectional synchronization for backup
Synchronize folders, not only Windows, but also FTP, WebDAV, SFTP
Synchronization with smartphones and PDAs to the Windows platform
Selective File Synchronization
Flexible and Easy Sync Automation
Other features include:
Monitoring the file system is not required
Syncing multiple devices, providing maximum comfort
Synchronize FTP file modification time
Translation of the modification time of files for non-Preserving File Systems
Easily synchronize only the modification time of files
Visualization of changes
Ease and flexibility of display
Task tab, make it easier to work with several tasks
Counters size for each level
Dialogue to facilitate the selection of synchronized folders
Identification of required free space
Reports on actions and changes
Tags jobs to removable drives
Backing up the network over an encrypted channel.
Version 10.9.7 Sep 06, 2018
* GSTP-3: new version of GSTP protocol: establishes connections faster, better scalability.
* GSTP-3 computers (ver = 10.9.7) cannot talk to GSTP-2 computers (ver < 10.9.7).
* So all your computers must be running GoodSync ver = 10.9.7 or ver < 10.9.7, but not mix of both.
* GSTP client: fast cloning of connections, speeds up startup of Sync with many threads.
* GSTP client: do not list shared computers that are offline, cannot connect to them anyway.
* GSTP server: fixed Session pickup may not work on 2nd and later attempts.
* GSTP forwarders: present full certificate chain to clients.
* GSTP server: fixed Protect System Files feature, adjust to new paths.
* GSTP server: fixed GetFileOwnerACL not implemented.
* For Windows Server: Increased max number of simultaneous connections from 10 to 15.
* Localization: Fixed cannot open file 'C:/Program Files/Siber Systems/GoodSync/en-english.rfi'.
* Amazon CD: Added retry on HTTP error 504 Gateway Timeout.
* MS Graph: Use token cache file msgraph-fs-cache.tic, just like we did in OneDrive.
* MS Graph: Added more file types that cannot be resolved by-path.
* Ticket Upload: Show progress of ticket upload, as it can be a time-consuming process.
* CC Runner Installer: When updating CC Runner, do not start CC Runner from System Account.